Reservoirs - North Belleville, Clifton Avenue at the head of Seventh Avenue & South Orange Avenue at the corner of South Ninth Street (pictured).
From: Newark City Directory 1850/51
Chartered November 17th, 1800. Dividends declared in April and October. The Company have recently laid several miles of pipe, and greatly increased the supply of water, and have also contracted with the city to supply water for the extinguishment of fires.
|Copyright 1998 - 2021 Glenn G. Geisheimer|